Saturday, November 25, 2017

You Eat Too Much

Okay, maybe you do eat too much, or maybe you don't-- but just maybe everyone did this passed holiday and that is where AEET comes in! Yep, I don't point fingers or throw blame on anyone's plate, I just deliver the fun art and maybe a few helpful lil tid bits of whatever may assist in leaving a healthy, lasting impression upon you. So don't fret, just check out the previous post HERE for more info on this 50's Better Homes and Gardens Diet Book in case you somehow missed it, because, you know, maybe you were distracted by pies-- or maybe you were exercising?

I really don't care...







































5 comments:

Martin Klasch said...

Great post! Every word is unfortunately still true. Sigh!

Mr. Karswell said...

Haha yeah...

Craftypants Carol said...

The fat man floating on the water looks mighty comfy.

I love the jacket on the hook in the background of the sedentary man on the phone so much! And of course those three images in the middle - rub off, roll off, and boil off. Those are soooo great!

Mr. Cavin said...

I love all the clothes! Especially the flesh-n-black polka-dots on the yawning woman. Great post holiday post! I'm still trying to work off Thursday's sandwich!

Mr. Karswell said...

I'm all about the Cowboy Kid, and the WRONG / RIGHT page!