Thursday, March 14, 2013

Weird Women (ADULTS ONLY!)

Normally I try to keep my blog posts full of stuff found only in my own personal collection, but stumbling upon these hilarious, UNnormal 60's/70's muh-nipple-lated nudie pix online, I felt the need to share them with everyone. Know what publication they originally appeared in? The gallery / dump site I found them at had zero info, and after saving them to my hard drive, I can't even remember now where I found them in the first place! But they are creepy fun and surprisingly well done (anyone else get a Basil Wolverton vibe from them?) --from an age still decades away from photoshop tomfoolery-- or possibly from a planet light years away from our own!











7 comments:

Mr. Cavin said...

Whoa. Maybe National Lampoon? That's stuff's kind of half great and half disturbing (in the way that deforming the human body is always half disturbing).

Crafty C said...

they're all discomboobulated!

Mr. Karswell said...

Did National Lampoon ever publish an All Disturbing Discomboobulated issue?

Brian Barnes said...

Is it possible these are modern editing from older photos? If you blow them up in an image editor (at least the one I checked) I can't detect and cut and paste job, and some of it certainly looks cloned.

Some of them also look like they were separated from the background with a filter -- like the slide one.

Could be completely wrong, but they might be a modern job on older pictures.

Mr. Karswell said...

I don't think so, I actually cropped them from the article they were originally part (which had an accompanying poem or something for each image if I'm remembering correctly) and everything appeared to be from an old magazine of some type... I really wish I could remember where I got them from!

Brian Barnes said...

Well, then that's an incredible job, somebody was really a skilled craftsman!

Crafty C said...

yes, a lot of time and care went into placing multiple boobs in various places. i still say we need a butt boob pic. and maybe even one with it on a chicks forehead!